Current (known) effective treatments include
1. Hypnotherapists – A new hope for misophonia treatment
2. Neural Repatterning Treatment (Trigger Tamer) developed by Tom Dozier (and other management techniques).
3. Misophonia Management Protocol (MMP) provided by audiologists.
4. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy with a therapist familiar with misophonia.
5. TRT Treatment by the Jastreboffs
Some treatments that have occasionally be reported as helpful (but do not have repeated, predictable effects) include
- Hyposis (except for Chris Pearson, who is having predictable results)
As we get more information on conditions which led to positive reduction of misophonia symptoms, we will report them on this site.